Thursday, November 27, 2014

Photo D // It's a Wednes-date!

Hey! Finally gonna start on my attempt at blogging about my fashion experiences. But I think I should say beforehand that my phone camera's not really that impressive compared to that of a DSLR camera, or a mere digital camera, or even that of the latest iPhone.

Oh, and by the way, I thought I'd just make my fashion-attempt blog posts into a photo diary of some sort. And it starts now!

A brief explanation for my title, "It's a Wednes-date!":
So it's Wednesday (duh), and I wore this outfit because I wanted to try something different from my usual attires, and to try out the new vintage jumper I bought at a thrift shop here in Cebu. After I put on my outfit, someone told me that I looked like I was going out to some date with my friends. So voila! It's a Wednes-date!


 
 

 


Jumper - Vintage
Polka dot pullover - Twylascloset
Clutch - Vintage
Loafers - Artwork

P.S. Okay I know you might be thinking that my poses are pretty much the same, 'cause I do too. Huhu in my defense, 1. I wasn't thinking of posting this on my blog, 2. I was rattled because I suddenly forgot the poses I see on instagram (haha), and 3. I didn't get many pictures, really. Till my next--and hopefully better--post!


 Myles C A