Thursday, May 14, 2015

Why it hurts.

1. Maybe I'm too emotional, and I'm just over-thinking things.
2. You made time to chat with my greatest insecurity when you couldn't even make time to ask me how I am.
3. You tell her she's very beautiful; you casually joke around with her; you even tell her you had a dream about seeing her at some place, with "Only Reminds Me Of You" as a background music; and you seem to be having a hell of a good time.
4. Given those written in number three, the thought that we used to be that way before only makes it worse.
5. You even offer help in whatever way you can. And, again, you couldn't even ask me how my day went.
6. Even though it's a whole different story, all you talk about is how this all boils down to your confusion on "why I just couldn't understand that we can't always spend time together."
7. How the criticism about my "insensitivity" has somehow become an excuse. As my roommate put it, that criticism was meant to make our mass work for the movement better. And I realize she's got a point. I mean, haven't I been respecting your busyness for academics lately?
8. It just does.