Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wow, bad vibes!


I made this photo back in February of 2013. Despite the heavy aura one might feel when reading this, this really short rant was intended to encapsulate how negative I looked at life then. 

Unfortunately, some things never change. I have made a habit out of acting as my own villain. This has been the way I am for so long. And just like the cliche quote which says that old habits die hard, my life has revolved around the same principle. 

Contrary to popular belief, my optimism in times of darkness has its limits too. People grow tired of trying so hard and failing each try. I get tired, too. And since most of the time I find myself in a situation where I stand face to face with failure, the life expectancy of my optimism is lower than the skirt a prostitute wears to seduce a customer. How fantastic.

Yet as much as I tend to indulge myself in those dark pits of self-depreciating shit, there is a huge part of me that reminds me of how much I care about attaining happiness--which by the way is almost equivalent to negative one.

What's the point of this post? Oh, nothing, really. I just wanted to create a negative post. And hopefully, you found some bits of it a little--even just a little--funny. Thanks.